- In the end of days, the temple would be rebuilt (Daniel 9:27, 12:11, Mark 13:14, 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Revelation 11:1-2).
- The temple rebuild plan is already in progress in the hands of the Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin was after 1,600 years re-established in 2005! The jewish Sanhedrin killed Christ and mockingly added 'king of the jews' to his cross.
- The European Union tower - the tower of Babel "in the end of times people would mock, saying, where is He now".
- Never before have we lived in a time where it's possible for one to congratulate the other on the other side of the planet within a minute (technology/emails, apps)
- Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3). These days even mocking God with the rainbow flag. If you open one gate for perversion, the other gates will open too; paedophilia and bestiality are also on the rise. In 2019 Disneyland decided to promote perversion among children. Also in 2019, pedophile participation gaypride Amsterdam> by joining the LGBT+ movement, they are trying to lump pedosexuality in with homosexuality and other alternative forms of sexuality that have gained acceptance in recent years. In countries like Spain the LGTB lobby has even achieved entering the school classrooms. 2019> Hundreds of transgender youths who had gender reassignment surgery wish they hadn't and want to transition back
- The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3). Once a holy bond, now just a casual no strings (rings, paperwork) attached 'kinda love'.
- False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3)
- Men would substitute fantasy (New Age, mythology etc) in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4).
- Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7)
- Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1)
- Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6)
- People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)
- There would be a cold religious system, in denying God's power (2 Timothy 3:5)
- Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7).
- The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood - despite scientific evidence!) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6).
- There would be an increase in famines (Matt 24:7). Long-dormant bacteria and viruses, trapped in ice and permafrost for centuries, are reviving as Earth's climate warms
- Increase in veganism (1 Tim 4:3-4) What is wrong is the way people treat animals (bestiality on the rise!). Fighting for the animals is equal to fighting for children, a good cause, protecting the weakest in our society. Go vegan? Sure. But there are already far too many people. What concerns vegetarianism; look, there was no meat in the garden of Eden neither will be in Heaven so albeit approved, this should say plenty.
- There would be a cry for peace (1 Thes 5:3). The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)
- The bible states that the Israelites will not live in Israel, and that this will only happen when God returns in the end of times in the last battle (Ezekiel 37:12-14). Israel will be founded by God, not by human hands. The jews have occupied Israel on their own. (Ezekiel 11:14-15, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Malachi 1:4-5, Ezekiel 37:21, Jeremiah 31:10 and Deuteronomy 30:1-6).
- Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)
- There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30)
- There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers, misusing Christ's name and other elements to mislead the people (Matthew 24)
- The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)
- Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4)
- The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations (Matthew 24:14)
- Jesus said Christians would be hated "for His name's sake" (Matthew 24:9)
- And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26).
- Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)
- Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3).
They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.
The evil one roams about looking for someone whom he can devour (1 Peter 5:8). There have been more Christians killed in the 20th century than in the previous nineteen centuries combined. Over 200 million Christians in more than 40 countries worldwide face the prospect of persecution because of their faith. Persecutions are taking place in Afghanistan, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Pakistan, Eritrea, Libia, Jemen, Iran, India, China, Israel, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, the Philippines, Lebanon, Nigeria, Malaysia, Bosnia, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Uzbekistan, Tunesia, Kazachstan, Laos, Vietnam, Brunei, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Mali, Kenia, Nepal etc etc etc. Estimates of Christians killed for religious reasons before the year 313 vary greatly, depending on the scholar quoted, from a high of almost 100,000 to a low of 10,000.
France - on 26 July 2016, Fr. Jacques Hamel was murdered during the 2016 Normandy church attack by two Muslim men who with knives entered the small church and slit his throat.
Let it sink in.. not persecuted because they molest children, or rape women, or steal, but because they believe in Christ!
The UN Committee on the Rights of the Child and the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe based some of their decisions on documents originating from Newell's organisation and their "expert" participation. He was the author, co-author and member of the editorial boards of the official publications of UNESCO, UNICEF, and other documents that determined global policy - for example, the official UN report on violence against children.
This situation raises serious and disturbing questions concerning the protection of procedures for the creation of international standards in the field of child protection, and the nature of the purposes for which they are created by various non-state lobbyists, some of whom are radical, ANTI-FAMILY ideologues.
Kinderbevrijdingsfront means childrenliberationfront which pedophiles wanted to use. So the following domainnames were registered by yours truly:
childliberationfront.com, childrenliberationfront.com, childrenliberationfront.nl, kinderbevrijdingsfront.nl and pedopride.com which have been put to good use.
PedoPride in Netherlands
In 2019 a group of pedophiles announced that they will participate in "Pride Week" in Amsterdam under the hashtag # PedoPride2019. The group is linked to the so-called "Child Liberation Front," which wants to "liberate" children sexually.
Citizengo started a petition online, but these emails went to the mayor of Amsterdam, Femke Halsema, from the political party GroenLinks whose fraction RozeLinks (PinkLeft, gay/lesbian) invited known pedophiles to their event years ago (when the Dutch pedophile party was established) because they felt 'they were sexually discriminated too'.
The spirit of lucifer (satan) is behind the origin of PRIDE(depicted by his attempt to ascend to the throne of God). PRIDE brings DISHONOR (Prov 11:2). MOCKERY (using rainbow flag) is the manifestation of the antichrist spirit.
ATTACK ON CHILDREN
Dutch ANTIFA. 'Antifascist' Leaflet against "the World Congress of Families"